Great Rejuvenation with Restalyne - New York, NY

I have my Restalyne done with Dr. Green and have...

I have my Restalyne done with Dr. Green and have always gotten fabulous results. Somehow my face appears to be fuller and more youthful without appearing "done."

After 9 or 10 months I begin to look a little tired and go back for a Touchup. Sometimes Dr. Green persuades me to wait longer. I actually put my face in her hands literally and figuratively. I have always felt so confident and happy with the results. Afterall, my face is my most important accessory!

Glad you got great results, but what does the last part of your review have to do with...anything? We're here to try to help each other, not try to impress.
I just mean that my friends are up on all the latest dermatologists and treatments so I get alot of information about what is current and who is good in their field. I wasn't trying to impress anyone--only that I have great resources in this field. Sorry if this offends you, but seriously don't know why it would. I also know alot of sales people--would that also offend you.
New York Dermatologist

She and her office staff are fabulous. She was recommended to me by another doctor and also by a contributing beauty editor to Vogue magazine. I have a lot of friends in the magazine world. I worked at Hearst Magazines for 10 years