Restylane for Upper Eyelids

I've also written a review for the other...

I've also written a review for the other procedures (sculptra and dysport). The Restylane in my upper brow volumized and lifter my brows. They look younger and closer to what they were 10 years ago.
The bruising lasted about 6 days but now that everything is settled it looks very smooth and natural. Very pleased.
Dr. Joseph Eviatar

Dr. Eviatar is very detail oriented, has a wonderful demeanor and a gentle touch. I highly recommend him.

mcat, i just love the way Disport helped elevating your brows . I have had few years ago Botox and I remember I felt like celebrities. I'm really happy for you. You look beautiful. I'm going this Saturday back to Dr Eric J to get some Sillikon 1000. Maybe i'll try Disport too. BTW i love your eyes. I like the new pics where it shows your eyes too. ))
thanks zizi! I wish the effect lasted longer than 3 months. It is fun to feel like a 'celebrity'. Now we know their secret! ha. Regarding Silikon 1000: does it pull down your lip at all? I was thinking maybe it could look good and give my upper lip a little lift but I think I may be thinking about it the wrong way
Yep, you're right. Sillikon will fill up the lip to the point that if you look in the mirror down side up your lips look like camel lip, while a lip lift will lift skin revealing more from lip. I'm not an expert by any meaning but based on my observation and experience I will recommend first a lip lift and then a few series of injections only if still need it. It's all about harmony.

Thanks for sharing.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane  community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.