Dr. Yang is to Say the Least Phenomenal - New York, NY

I went to Dr. Yang to correct the asymmetry in my...

I went to Dr. Yang to correct the asymmetry in my eyelids which he corrected non surgically. I also had some restylane and radiesse injected in my temples and cheeks. He did an amazing job. He injected it evenly and I had no signs of brusing. He is a great doctor and is extremely passionate about his work. I feel lucky to have found such a great doctor in nyc. I will definitely go back to add some more volume into cheeks as alot of it has gone away probably due to the fact that most of it was swelling. Over all great experience.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Restylane community.