Rapidlash Vs Latisse - New York, NY

I can't comment on how Latisse works, because I...

I can't comment on how Latisse works, because I haven't tried it yet; however, I ordered Rapidlash to try before getting a prescription for Latisse. My eyelashes were never anything special, but I used eyelash extensions for almost a year. I loved them and got touchups every two weeks to keep them fresh. I would still use them if I hadn't moved to a smaller town where salons that do them aren't as accessible. Once they fell off, my natural lashes were short and brittle, probably 1/3-1/2 the size of my original, god-given lashes I had had prior to the extensions. I was desperate to grow my lashes back. I purchased Rapidlash from Amazon and have been using it for the last 5 week. I will continue to use it until the tube is empty. I can't compare it to Latisse as I have never used it, but I can say that Rapidlash has made my lashes longer, darker, and shinier. I have also noticed that they have filled out spots that were shorter or bare from lashes that were ripped out by the extensions. I'm an instant gratification kind of person, so it's hard for me to wait for them to grow...but I will continue to track their progress.

Thanks for sharing, any updates since you posted the review?

9-10 weeks

I've been using Rapidlash for 9-10 weeks. This is my progress (with makeup).

Please join RealSelf or sign in.