Chelsea Eye For Filler - New York

I first visited Dr. Eviatar at Chelsea Eye several...

I first visited Dr. Eviatar at Chelsea Eye several years ago for some minor filler and botox. He did a perfect job, everything was subtle and natural and I looked great. I scheduled my next visit without any hesitation, but for timing reasons saw Lynn Wojton, an RN who also works at this practice. She is amazing and I will never let anyone else touch my face. I have been to her a several times in the past 4 years or so, for botox, juvederm, and radiesse. Her work is beautiful. I rarely bruise, and the results are always so symmetrical and tasteful - this is my #1 reason for seeing Lynn exclusively - her aesthetic judgment is unsurpassed. She will never do something just because you want it. She has really educated me and kept me looking much more vibrant and youthful than I feel! She just has really really really good taste. Combined with her technical skill, the results are never disappointing. I always feel like it's kind of a roll of the dice when I think about injectibles, but with Lynn I feel fully confident and have literally never had a negative experience. I highly highly recommend her for both filler and botox, though she does such a beautiful job with filler I don't even do botox anymore.

Thanks for sharing.  What areas of your face do you have the Radiesse injected?
Hi Jill, cheeks and temples, and recently began doing the vertical part of jaw beneath ears
Thanks :)
Do you still get Juvederm injected somewhere else in your face or do you just to the Radiesse?
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Easy to talk to, considerate, beautiful taste, excellent judgment. She is responsive via text for follow up and understands the face very well.