Awesome Doctor - New York, NY

I have been coming to this office to see Dr. Katz...

I have been coming to this office to see Dr. Katz and his staff for over 10 years. I think that Dr. Katz is a master at his Craft. I value that he is state of the art in his techniques and is always exploring the latest technologies. With so many options on the market, i have counted on Dr. Katz to recommend the most appropriate and he does so in a way that is very sensitive to my needs and wishes. I also appreciate that he has the experience and finese to know how to administer these techniques properly to get the best results. I have been extremely pleased with the results and feel fortunate to have found my way to him for my treatments.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Radiesse  community.