A Great Dentist with a Great Reputation -New York, NY

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Referred by a coworker. I have been a patient of Dr Nick Mobilia for over 15 years and I have been extremely happy with him, his work, and his staff. My experience has been extemely positive as I have had extensive cosmetic dentistry including porcelain veneers, botox and also routine dental work. He is always on time, runs his business efficiently and as a result is known for his great reputation. My experiene has been fabulous and he has changed my life with my new smile. I constantly recommend him to family and friends because he is such an exceptional person and dentist. I wish I knew about Dr Mobilia sooner as I would have done this dental work a long time ago. He really is a charm.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Procelain Veneers community.