Sculptra Nightmare Helped by an AMAZING DOCTOR - New York, NY

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

I came to Dr. L practically in tears because of a bad sculptra job another Dr. had done. My face was bottom heavy and I looked a bit like a chipmunk. Dr. L took the time and listened to my concerns..totally hearing me out and letting me cry. She then made a couple of suggestions as to how to correct my problem. I opted for her dispering the sculptra with some saline and lifting my cheecks with perlane. I just had this done today and so far I see a great improvement in how I look. I feel totally relieved. I highly recommend Dr. L both as a skilled Dr. and as a person. She is kind, sensitive and has her patients best interest at heart. I totally trust and recommend her.

I came to Dr. L practically in tears because of a bad sculptra job another Dr. had done. My face was bottom heavy and I looked a bit like a chipmunk. Dr. L took the time and listened to my concerns..totally hearing me out and letting me cry. She then made a couple of suggestions as to how to correct my problem. I opted for her dispering the sculptra with some saline and lifting my cheeks with perlane. The shots did not hurt since I was numbed beforehand and there was no downtime. I just had this done today and so far I see a great improvement in how I look. I feel totally relieved. I highly recommend Dr. L both as a skilled Dr. and as a person. She is kind, sensitive and has her patients best interest at heart. I totally trust and recommend her.

Hi help!,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Perlane community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community? :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime?

2. Would you do it again?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,