60's and Showing It, but Not Feeling It! - New York

In the last two years, my face has aged quickly,...

In the last two years, my face has aged quickly, and a lot of my older appearance comes from my saggy neck. I really do not want to have surgery. So I had my first Pelleve treatment today.

The treatment itself was VERY relaxing; actually, I fell asleep a few times and did not want it to end. It was similar to a hot stone massage. A few times a small spot became hot, but the discomfort passed quickly as she moved on to a new patch of skin.

Immediately afterward, my skin was a bit flushed but there was a definite if subtle lift to my jowls. My horizontal furrows were softer and my bands more tucked in. I understand i should have more treatments to get more benefit, and am looking forward to coming back for a few more treatments. It is supposed to get better slowly over the next six months after a treatment, so we will have to see the final results.

Thanks for sharing.  We'd love to see some pics!
Let us know if you decide to do additional treatments and how far apart.

Almost 4 weeks after Pelleve

Much to my surprise, my brows are still lifted and my eyelids have slowly become tighter and more open. I still see a tucking in and up of my neck bands. Going in soon for the next treatment...

please continue to update us. I'm trying to determine which route I want to go. Thank you!

After second treatment

Before my second treatment, I realized that my upper lip lines had actually diminished by about 75% since the first treatment. Now I have had the second treatment of my face and neck, and again saw an immediate tucking up of my pretty bad neck sagging and lifting of my brows. My eyelids were lifted a little bit so that more of my upper lids show, and my crow's feet are much softer. I am hoping that with time I will have less of that little saggy jowl on either side of my mouth. My face and neck looked really great immediately afterward-- it would have been a good night to go to a wedding or something.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

New York Dermatologist

I went to Dr. Sheryl Clark's office to have Pelleve treatment to tighten my neck because she and her staff have always been terrific. They are honest about what to expect and have recommended to me only treatments that work and are easy to recover from. She's been pretty good about keeping results looking natural, too, which is really important to me.