Orthognathic Surgery - New York, NY

Dr Jamali exceeded my expectations in every regard...

Dr Jamali exceeded my expectations in every regard. I'm very glad I found him and that he agreed to perform my Orthognathic surgery. The recovery was very easy and I'm very pleased with the results. He is a perfectionist, conscientious is very professional and clearly knows his craft. I would definitely trust him with any future treatment. Not only because of my personal experience, not only because of the reviews I've read, my dentist who never met Dr Jamali tells me he has seen his work with other patients and it is excellent. It has been about four months since my surgery and I can honestly say having Dr Jamali perform my Orthognathic surgery is one of the best decisions of my adult life.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Orthognathic Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Orthognathic Surgery community today.
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon