Broken Nose All Pretty Again - New York, NY

Dr. S tended my broken nose, and after just 5 days...

Dr. S tended my broken nose, and after just 5 days I looked like nothing had happened (almost). I couldn't wait for the swelling to go down (had to catch a flight and go back to work). He fixed it super quickly, after a short consultation. It looks good (and most people don't know it was ever broken)

Dr. S tended my traumatically broken nose, I...

Dr. S tended my traumatically broken nose, I couldn't wait for the swelling to go down (had to catch a flight and go back to work), so he reset it in less than ideal conditions. The whole procedure went very quickly and painlessly, with lovely nurses to answer additional questions and hold my hand for the shot of anesthesia.
He fixed my nose super quickly, just a few hours after a short consultation. He fixed me up with a nose cast and after one day of serious pain (doctored by pain pills) it was like brand new. When I took the cast off just 5 days later, I looked like nothing had happened (almost). It looks good and feels good and most people don't know it was ever broken.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by our family dr - he isn't the most talkative doctor, but he is great at answering questions and responding to concerns.

can you post some photos?
i don't think you actually read this review. i did NOT want rhinoplasty - I had no choice... I've provided additional information. hope it is sufficient.

Thanks for posting your doctor testimonial. Please consider sharing more about YOU if you'd like your review added to the rhinoplasty community and the doctor's profile. Information like why did you want rhinoplasty, what was your recovery like and pros and cons really help others in the community.