Do It Now! - New York, NY

WORTH I never thought I would be that person...

WORTH

I never thought I would be that person to have any type of plastic surgery done. However, today I can certainly say, its one of the best things I have done for myself in my adult life. PRICELESS.

The ROOT and PROBLEM:

I was carrying a big lot from my childhood and adolescence, that became the root of major insecurity issues all centered around my NOSE. I could not look at people in the eyes, as I thought that’s all they were looking and all they would remember about me. The worst thing was that I NEVER smiled, especially in pictures.

I’m black with very ethnic features, which I love; however, I just knew my nose was way too big for my face.

CONCERNS:

My main concern from the moment I started thinking about a nose job, was it resulting in a Michael Jackson effect. You get the picture. Also the recovery time and in my true nature the unknown. I didn’t know if I had the courage to go through with it.

The DECISION:

In November of 2011, I was at home with the flu, feeling and LOOKING miserable. I decided to read more on the procedure, at least to educate myself. After reading all the pros and potential cons, I asked myself a one question, “Why would I be doing this?” and the answer was simple, “For Me”.

My EXPECTATIONS:

I honestly wanted the same nose in a smaller scale, basically less volume.

Why NOW?:

For you, why not?

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

He listened, cared and was outstanding. The MAN for the JOB: A critical aspect of my surgery was to find a surgeon experienced with black and ethic noses. I did my homework; he does it all, but if you have an ethnic nose, let me make it easy for you: Dr. Slupchynskyj Yes, with a name like that, you know he means business. It felt like a very good friend “who is great listener” happened to be a surgeon and operated on me with care. The best part was that he listened and realistically told me what to expect. He did an OUSTANDING job. Furthermore, his (NY) staff deserves an AWARD. I think a combination of this factors made my experience very pleasant. How good is Dr. Slupchynskyj? Well, this summer I traveled to Spain to see my family, including my mother whom I hadn’t seeing in 3 years and not even her notice. However, I do notice my social life has improved; basically I get a lot more attention now. Most importantly, I feel a great sense confidence about myself, which has given peace and joy.