51 Years Old. I Was Devolping a Turkey Neck As Runs in my Family. - New York, NY

I wanted a more youthful appearance. I had...

I wanted a more youthful appearance. I had excellent aesthetic results from harvard trained ps doctor at NYU. The surgery was almost 7 months ago in november, 2013 and i have been miserable ever since. Extreme choking sensation, tightness, burning and stinging, ears fee like they are being pulled on all the time. Just miserable. looks great but i would not have done this had i known the healingwould be so long and awful. I have seen a pain dr.. And am on all kinds of meds including anti-depressants which i've never needed before, that dont seem to be helping very much. Do your research before doing any cosmetic procedures. I wish i could go back in time. I would have just accepted myself. It wasn't even that bad.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is a lovely man, very compassionate and caring and says he has never seen this before, which is disconcerting. He is clearly skilled but not sure what happened to me. He stays in touch but seems at a loss about what to do.