Most Natural Looking Botox out There! - New York, NY

When I had Botox for the first time with Dr Buka...

When I had Botox for the first time with Dr Buka we discussed in depth the outcome I was looking for. My goal was to look as natural as possible therefore he would just concentrate on the frown line area between my brows which had started to made me look constantly angry. We kept the crows feet that were just beginning to show for" character", but he assured me it wasn't a big deal if I changed my mind to do it at a later point. It is a virtually painless procedure as the numbing gel and lots of ice both before and after help a lot. The outcome was and has always been excellent. Going to see Dr Buka is a treat for me. He is smart and charming all in one and his staff is very professional and kind. I see him for any skin situation I have and he is johnny on the spot to fix it.
New York Dermatologist

Always a pleasure to see Dr Bobby Buka at any of his lovely offices!

You look great. I have the frown lines between my brows that make me look angry all the time too! I'm thinking about botox, I think that would be just enough for me too.. how much did he inject?
Thanks! I think around 20 units tho I'm not positive. It's good to have a chat in advance about that and what you are after. Start out conservative I'd say,
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Is this an ad?
I went to Buka had filler and Botox none of it work when I went back to see him he sent his assistant to redo what he try to do and they wanted to charge me again for the filler. That would be like to get your hair color and having them charge you twice for not getting the right color or going to a hotel and being charge twice because the room is not clean or going to a tailor and being charge twice because the garment wasn't tailored correctly.
Thanks for sharing.  Do you remember how many units you had injected?