My Breast Augmentation - New York, NY

I am 27 years old and have never been happy with...

I am 27 years old and have never been happy with my "A" cup breasts. My insecurity took over a big part of my life. To give you an idea, if I were in a locker room I would not change my shirt in the presence of others and I would not leave my house without a padded bra that would give the illusion that I had bigger breasts than I actually had. I knew having breast augmentation would be the only way I could ever have the breasts that I desired. At one point I could barely fill out an "A" cup bra and thanks to Dr. Engler I easliy fill out a "C" cup bra!

New York Plastic Surgeon

I remember first seeing Dr. Engler's work on an episode of "The Ricki Lake Show" several years ago. I was blown away by the outstanding results of the women. These were women whose stories I could relate to and after surgery they looked exactly how I wished I could look. I saved Dr. Engler's information because I knew that when I became able to make the investment I wanted him to perform my procedure. Fast forward a few years later and finally being in a position to make my dream come true,I contacted Dr. Engler's office. I remember setting up a consultation and hanging up the phone and saying to myself "the lady I spoke to seems really nice". When I arrived at the office I thought the staff was great because they all made me feel like I was important. I left the office with answers to all of my questions and was even more secure with my choice of having Dr. Engler perform my surgery. When surgery day came I was so excited for what I considered to be a blessing. After the surgery was performed Dr. Engler called me everyday to find out the status of my recovery. He was always available for if I had any questions or concerns. For any woman who is thinking of having breast augmentation surgery I would highly recommend going to Dr. Engler. To put it simply, the Doctor knows exacly what he is doing. He changed my life and I have finally got the breasts that I've always wished for.

Thanks for sharing! What type of implants did you decide to go with?

Mentor smooth ,round ,moderate plus profile. They are Saline. 225cc in both.