A New Me! - New York, NY

I'm a 26 yr old mother of two wonderful...

I'm a 26 yr old mother of two wonderful children a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old. I was 5'7 and 140 pounds before I got pregnant. While being pregnant I weighed as much as 230 pounds. It has been a battle with losing weight it goes up and down but it won't stay off! I find myself hating my body so I new a mommy makeover was for me 5/21/12 is my surgery date which is tomorrow and I'm so excited and nervous!

Ok so everything went great today just in some...

Ok so everything went great today just in some pain I will post my before photos so you guys can see! My doctor was great he kept a smile on my face him and his staff!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I hope you can answer some q's for me... what exactly did you have done? I see it says you paid 10.000, is that it? How did you like your end results? I am looking for a ps (in a budget!) buy my husb is not comfortable with me going to a teaching cleaning, so I'm looking somewhere else... if you can answer, I'd appreciate that :)
Sooty about your husband. I hope you get some rest!
I meant sorry- Opps
Ok so I got everything done I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures up and. Can't so u guys can see my before and after. The only thing is I been healling slow because I haven't been getting any rest. My husband got in to a atv crash four days after my surgery and I been staying in the hospital with him to try and get him better but it's definitely taking a toll on my body in tired and my back is always hurting. The up side is my boobs and stomach look get just still swallen!

I
Glad it went well
How are you feeling? What did you get done?
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=1370aeb9a959af8c&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=1400811512229009534-1&safe=1&zw before picshttps://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=1370aeb9a959af8c&attid=0.2&disp=attd&realattid=1400811512229009534-2&safe=1&zw

keep us posted on an update when you can. Were here for you.. You'll do great

Today's the big day! Wow! Please let us know how it goes.