Scary Looking Mole, Great Outcome - New York, NY

As a physician at a major medical center on the...

As a physician at a major medical center on the Upper East Side, I come in contact with many plastic surgeons on a regular basis. I therefore had various options when recently choosing a surgeon to remove a potentially cancerous mole from my forearm. I chose Dr. E given his reputation for delightful bedside manner and strong clinical skills. I was not disappointed by my experience with Dr. E. To begin with, his secretary, Arlene, could not have been friendlier or more responsive to my questions or concerns. Upon arrival, Dr E. took me into the exam room without any delay and put my mind at ease with his confidence and humor. The surgery was quick and painless, and the incision site healed beautifully. Upon leaving his office, Dr. E gave me postoperative instructions along with his cell phone number. He called me shortly afterwards with happy results that my mole was benign. I would recommend Dr. E to absolutely anyone.

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing your experience! I always find it interesting who physicians choose for their own healthcare needs. :)

Have you had your biopsy results yet?
New York Plastic Surgeon