Very Professional, Trustworthy and Exquisite Results - New York, NY

New York Plastic Surgeon

My dermatologist recommended his name. Dr Schulman is a very friendly and professional surgeon. His staff is also very comforting and made my experience very smooth. Compared to other surgeons I have consulted, Dr Schulman was very convincing in his technique and made me feel very confident of my decision to get the surgery done. He described the process and the post-surgery results very clearly and there were no surprises. Even though my surgery was very minor I wouldn't hesitate to go to him for a bigger procedure as well. I'm very happy with the results and feel lucky that I got his name recommended to me.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Mole Removal community.