A Brand New Me! -New York, NY

I had several abdominal surgeries including a...

I had several abdominal surgeries including a Csection that left me with a belly roll right under my belly button that was very unflattering. I excerised but it still didn't go away. After several years of thinking of doing a tummy tuck I just decided to go for it. I was tired of my clothes falling awkwardly and wearing shorts to the beach because a swimsuit even a one piece were a no no even on vacation! I wanted a bikini ready body and excerise and good diet wasn't enough.

My husband and I had reservations about the procedure because I have a pre existing medical condition so we researched for over 6 months. I selected Dr. Schulman after visiting and interviewing 5 other "top rated" doctors. The other drs rushed through my appt, didn't reply in a timely manner to my emails and were more concerned about themselves and their practice than me! Not Dr. Schulman

New York Plastic Surgeon

New York's Best Doctors 2012 edition. I was impressed by his candor, confidence and professionalism. He took the time to answer all my questions in person, on the phone and via email and I had lots of questions! The entire staff was supportive before during and after my procedure. I am so happy with my results of the mini tummy tuck and so is my husband! I feel more confident and my clothes fit so much better. I would do it again only if Dr. Schulman performed it! Whoohoo, I'm bikini ready thanks to Dr. Schulman.

Congratulations on your new and beautiful tummy.  So have you been bikini shopping yet:)