Mini Tummy Tuck with Amazing Abdominal Sculpting! - New York, NY

I wanted liposuction of my tummy area. Right away,...

I wanted liposuction of my tummy area. Right away, he told me that he would not offer to do the lipo because I would not be happy with the results as I had excess skin, and the lipo would make it look worst. He suggested a full tummy tuck. I had been told that previously by another doctor so I was prepared for that. However, I really did not want to have such an invasive surgery, so together we decided on a modified tummy tuck with liposuction of my abs and flanks area. This was such a better solution. I have had two kids, so I was not looking for a super flat tummy, but mainly to rid the excess hanging skin below my belly button. Getting rid of that area plus the contouring that Dr. Engler was going to do on my back really appealed to me!

On the day of my surgery, he tells me “I was looking at your pictures last night and I cannot wait to get to this” (referring to my back). That made me excited, knowing he wanted it to look better just as much as I did! You never feel rushed with him and it’s obvious that he is careful and takes whatever time is necessary in the Operating Room, too.

Post- surgery, Dr. Engler called daily to check on me and my progress. That made my recovery all the better. I’m 3 weeks post op and even though I still have swelling, I see my results and I am extremely happy! I can look down and see my “vijay-jay” without having to lift up my belly! He did an amazing job at contouring my waist and back and I know it will only get better after the swelling goes down. My incision looks great and is healing nicely. I have been getting compliments from week 2, when I started going back outside. I am trying on clothes that I could not even consider before.

What an exciting time for you! We'd love to see your before and after photos. Thanks for sharing your experience thus far. It's very helpful for the other ladies considering mini tummy tucks.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I was recommended to Dr. Engler from a friend’s sister who is a nurse and was familiar with his work. She told me that he was very friendly, honest and had supreme bed side manner. I was able to see that for myself at my initial consultation. I later found out that he is affiliated with the medical school where I work! From my initial consultation to post-surgery, Dr. Engler and his staff have provided a warm, caring, and comfortable environment. They are super friendly and very accommodating. He is extremely passionate about getting the discussed results. I have friends and family now considering body contouring after seeing my results and after hearing my experience with Dr. Engler and his staff. They really do make you feel like you are an old friend!