Slup Lift by Dr. S. - New York, NY

As a healthcare professional (RN), I felt that I...

As a healthcare professional (RN), I felt that I researched extensively before making a decision on getting a face lift. Personally, I wasn't looking for something very extreme. That is why I was attracted to the "slup lift" performed by Dr. Slupchynskyj. His website is very informative. There is even a video detailing the procedure in full. Dr. S explains exactly how and what will be done throughout the procedure. His credentials speak for themself as well as the ratings at his facility in NYC (The Aesthetic Institute of New York and New Jersey) where I had the procedure performed.

I can honestly say that I am extremely pleased with the outcome. The downtime is minimal as well as the pain afterwards (I did not take any of the narcotic pain relievers prescribed by Dr. S).

Dr. Slupchynskyj's entire staff is very professional and answered all of my questions before I had the procedure (by phone and via e-mail). I don't know of any MD who would provide a personal cell phone number, but Dr. S did in case I needed him after the procedure. I have absolutely no regrets having this procedure done by Dr. S. In fact, I need to have a deviated septum repaired and Dr. S will definitely be the one to do it!

You look great! Thanks so much for sharing your photos and story, Beth.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. S based on this particular procedure (Slup Lift), developed by Dr. Slupchynskyj himself. It is exactly what I was looking for in terms of a face lift. I was interested in having my neck and jowl area "lifted". This procedure "fixed" these problem areas with minimal downtime and discomfort.