Mini-lift and Neck Lipo I Would Do It Again, Hands Down - New York, NY

I didn't look like how I felt, which is no...

I didn't look like how I felt, which is no different than when I was 30 but I'm 54. Jowls and disapearing neckline really bothered me for over 3 yrs. I was in and out within 1.5 hours and was able to go to a family thanksgiving event 3 days after. I look like me but better with a defined neck and jawline!

Thank you realestatemaven, I have updated your review.

-Britt

Hi realestatemaven,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Mini LIft community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

Hi! No pain experienced which other patients also commented on. we fully expected to be in pain considering it is surgery! but I learned that this lack of pain is not uncommon with such a procedure. I had been thinking about it for 3 years or more. It's a long time to be discouraged looking in the mirror. That, and speaking with other patients who understood every anxiety and doubt I could ever have, who helped me through and said they would do it again - those 2 factors helped. I wish I knew beforehand that I didn't have to agonize and wait to make myself feel and look better.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

double board certified, natural results that he was able to show me of his patients, plus I got references and was able to speak with 3 patients who experienced the same surgery