Best Experience I Have Ever Had and a Mini-lift Face Without Scars! Recovery Extremely Fast! - New York, NY

I did it to correct a previous face-lift that was...

I did it to correct a previous face-lift that was not successful.

He also mentioned he would try to diminish the scars I had inherited from my previous surgery. It is a real success!!!! My face was swollen only for 2 weeks, and I looked 10 years younger right away without anyone noticing my surgery! The previous scars are now hardly noticeable and my face has not aged! His team is also very professional and gave me all the attention and care I needed.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am very grateful to Dr. S. I am 56 now and three years ago, decided to have another face lift, after one I had had a few years earlier with another surgeon that was not successful and left me huge scars behind my ears. Dr. S. advised me to have a mini-lift, not a full face-lift, since my problems were at the bottom of my face. He was not “pushy” at all, and replied to all my questions. Thank you, Dr. S.

Thanks for posting your story, Sylvie. I'm so glad you were able to fix the previous facelift, and that you're happy now. :)