Spider Veins - New York, NY

I purchased a living social voucher for my spider...

I purchased a living social voucher for my spider veins. I saw Dr. Greuner in his NYC location. I still have to go back for my complimentary follow up visit but I have already noticed a significant difference in my problem areas! I am so happy with the results I have seen thus far and am so eager to have my follow up appointment.
New York General Surgeon

Dr Greuner seems to be exceptional at what he does. He is very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and concerns before beginning the treatment! After the appointment he handed me his email address and told me if I had any questions at all regarding my healing to contact him. I have never been to a doctor's office with such a compassionate doctor. I recommend him to anyone who has spider veins :)

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Vein Treatment community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Vein Treatment community.