White Plains New York Twenty Years of Great Surgeris, Gynecomastia. Lipo, Face - New York, NY

The neck liposuction was done in 1993. After that...

The neck liposuction was done in 1993. After that time, my weight blossomed to 265 pounds. I subsequently had weight loss surgery and lost 145 of them and my neck is still as taut and firm as it was after the procedure. There is no sagging or “turkey neck.” I have a defined neck and chin. My nose looks as natural as though I was born with it. My eyes were done in 1995 and I have no sagging, bagging, or dark circles.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Blau has been a great surgeon for twenty years with several surgeries he performed. I have been a patient of Dr. Mordcai Blau for many years. During that time Dr. Blau has performed several cosmetic surgeries on me. These included work on my eyes, nose, a facelift and neck liposuction. Each of these surgeries were successful, so much so that no one believes that I am 65. Dr. Blau and his staff always make me feel comfortable and confident prior to, during and after surgery. All of my questions and concerns are addressed and the support, again before and after surgery, have been immeasurably helpful and reassuring. Prior to one of my surgeries, a good friend accompanied me to the office and while there, he inquired about gynecomastia surgery. He was unhappy with the way his chest looked for most of his adult life. Dr. Blau sat down with him and they discussed the surgery. Dr. Blau showed him the before and after photos, and they viewed Dr. Blau performing the surgery on YouTube. My friend booked the surgery and is very happy with his results. The gynecomastia surgery has made him feel so much better, that he “stands taller,” and he feels more confident. He recommended several friends to Dr. Blau and they too have been very pleased with their outcome. Dr. Blau is an extremely talented plastic surgeon and a true artist. The quality of my life has changed dramatically for the better, due in part to his excellent work.

Thank you for the very detailed review.  Sounds like you are extremely happy and loving your results.