Love My Results Liposuction & Bbl - New York

I did my research from DR to Mexico and ended up...

I did my research from DR to Mexico and ended up right back In Nyc to Dr. Filstein on Madison Ave. I thought about the risk I was taking with my life overseas and it didn't worth it, plus if you had any complications you would still have to get it fix here in the USA. Dr.Filstein was amazing he did liposuction plus fat grafting to my butt plus remove fat between my legs and the fold of my arm for that price , impressive. I love the job it's been 2 1/2 weeks now and I can see a great difference. My waist line is much smaller my butt is round but natural looking. I must say the healing and as been very good for me. I was able to walk my dog on the 4th day of post my surgery. The problem which I have is the sitting part which is very annoying but I am going to be sitting on it in the 3rd. Week.
You look great!
Can you post more pics please!
@xcusive77..... Girl u look fabulous...When I saw ur b4/after pic I thought I was lookin @myself. I am shaped( now) exactly the way u were then and the way u look after is the way I wanna look to a T!!! In fact I am using u as my wish pic!! I wish u the absolute best, ur doin ur thing girl ! Please post more pics when ur feeling better. Im looking to have my surgery in March of 2015.... I hope Dr. Filstein will still b in practice!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Filstein is very humble and polite, I love the fact that he is not money hungry like these other surgeon's here in NY. The staff very professional and friendly