Best Money Ever Spent, No Surgery Needed! - New York, NY

I have been getting fillers on the Upper East Side...

I have been getting fillers on the Upper East Side for years and while they have certainly helped I have long wondered if I would be better off saving for a facelift because I’ve never been thrilled. It seemed I was just buying time until I was ready to face the inevitable. I was dreading an approaching birthday and vacation when a beautiful friend introduced me to Dr. Joseph Eviatar. The first thing that set him apart was the time he spent listening to my concerns and really explaining my options.
I decided on a liquid facelift that would give me the immediate improvement I was craving. Along with Botox, Dr. Eviatar primarily used fillers that would last 1 to 2 years and others to fill out the hollows of my eyes that were making me look perpetually tired and give me back a bit of my lips to restore balance to my face. My fear was that I would have the overblown cheeks and lips that are so common but Dr. Eviatar somehow magically managed to give me dramatic improvement and at the same time have it be so incredibly, wonderfully subtle! I’m elated that I look so much better and yet still look so natural and so like myself.
I’m feeling better and more confident than I have in years and excited about the future because I have found a doctor whose judgment I implicitly trust. I was so pleased to learn that Chelsea Cosmetic offers many of the cutting edge services I have heard about but been too skeptical to try. I’m not wishing for the nerve to have a facelift anymore but looking forward to trying lasers or other non-invasive treatments because I finally feel like my money will be well spent. I’ll keep you posted! Thank you again Dr. Eviatar!
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Eviatar and his staff were incredibly warm, knowledgeable and professional in every way. Most importantly, he has been the first doctor whose work has exceeded my expectations!