Yily Doll in the Making - New York, NY

Congrats on your upcoming surgery. I wanted to ask who you brought your plane ticket from? I was trying to see who is the cheapest. Thank you I will be following your journey .
I got mines with jet blue but I bought it a couple weeks ago so I won't back out.
What all are you having done? When are you having surgery? Have you started your pre op shopping. Honey let us know so we can help. Welcome to RS and good luck.

Almost my time to go to D.R

Ok seven days to go before my procedures and my nerves is getting the best of me.i bought all my meds that I will be taking with me still have a few shopping to do.thanks to ms. coocoo I will not take too many things with me cause it not need.I feel can wait to get this over and done with.i will put up before pics soon
So today is my day bright eyes busy tail to the airport.now I'm no longer scared but excited, god watch over me as I take this journey and back.thanks to all my real self friends for your prayers and helpful advice.up up and away I go until I return from being a Yily doll.
Save travel, Good luck & God is watching over u. Can't wait to see those before & after pics.
This is your day honey prayers going up!!!!!!

on my way no turning back.

Wow I'm sitting on the plane waiting to push back from the gate house ladies and gentle man shit just got real.there is no way for me to turn back now all I can do is sit and wait for me to land in DR.wish me luck, on my way to be a Yily doll. 2014 summer body is going to tun up dwl.
My thoughts are with you. I hope you will be all you dreamed of.

Just wanna get it over with already.

Ok so yesterday was a bust my flight was cancel due to the weather.so now I'm finally here just to fine out I'm .06 off from my blood level sucks, so can't do anything until Thursday not bad but I just wanted to get it started and over urgggggggg. On the good note jacquline spa recovery house I love it why because the staff is so friendly and kind.Anna is such a sweet heart and go above and beyond to help you.so I have to stay a little bit longer but because of how helpful and nice they are here I really don't mind. I just have to find a way to entertain myself.
hey hun!! I have a question! Did you end up getting your meds here in NYC? did you see a doctor for bloodworm? I live in nyc and looking for a doctor here for pre and post op
Teamyilynyc81,I got most my mess in yn except the ones that the doctor give.
Hey Hun!! My SX date is much 26,2014. I also live in nyc. I got my pre ops done here. All I did was went to my regular doctor and told him I was going to D.R. To have surgery. He did all my test the same day and gave a my meds. For my post I made a appointment at Jacobi medical center in the Bronx. I talked to a plastic surgeon, told them I would like a check up when I get back from D.R. To make sure everything was ok.

It's crazy need to know

Ok so let me give you the T...shit is not all that it seems arrive on tues the feb4,2014. Went in on tues and I did my blood work and of curse in yn I was 12.5 when I got here I was a 11.4 so you know that's a no go,why your iron drops after your plane ride and periods o yes Hunny. So Jacqueline recovery house staff Anna love her made me beets juice and molasses nasty as heck but hey.they gave me iron shot which help no here I am friday blood works good and all ooh yes BMI can not I repeat can not be over 3.5 so many people got turn back because of this

Finally here but the wait is crazy

Ok so it's friday 6am and have to be there by 730am.did all my paper work and I am fine good to go yeaa me so I thought.its now 5:48 pm and still didn't do anything yet prepared for a long wait are maybe with all the delay in flights and people coming in days later she's back up but I'm hungry haven't ate anything from 10 pm last night.i still have 2 people ahead of me...the wait is crazy no one letting you know what's going on.i seriously change my mind about this twice .people that came in after us was done before us.oh yes med don't get them at clinic let the house nurse get it for you it cost less they charge you more than the local pharmacy.

So my journey began

So friday night some time I did my surgery made a lot of wonerful people here including jewel from healing haven which is not even where I was staying but she did look out and help me out a lot and I wasn't even staying there. She is an amazing person.i would also recommend her too.sitting on this hard. Ass bed waiting to put my garment on
How did things go? U should l d b about 3 months. Looking forward to it post.
Hello, how is the healing going? Are u not happy with ur results? I hope ur alrite?
ANY UPDATES?