Thighs and Saddlebags - New York, NY

Hi there! There are so few reviews on areas other...

Hi there! There are so few reviews on areas other than abdomen, that I wanted to share my experience. I'm 38, 146lbs and 5'4". I'm active and relatively slim through the waist, but I've always had a disproportionate amount of fat on my upper thighs and bottom (think size 6 on top and 10 on bottom!). I chose Liposonix because it is not invasive. I had 16 squares on my outer thighs and saddlebags and the Dr applied 60 j throughout. Some areas were not painful or uncomfortable at all while other areas had pain. The pain is tolerable though since it is only for a second or two (until they pass over that same area again!). I took non-narcotic painkillers an hour before and that probably helped. The whole process took a little under 2 hours because there was so much area(fat) to cover! Bruising started around day 3 and lasted until day 10. The whole area turned purple, but easy to cover. There was no pain and just the mildest amount of soreness if I put pressure on the bruised area. I was able to workout(low impact) that next day. I did notice that running was a little uncomfortable, but not too bad. I'm hoping that the results are worth the effort. I already feel a slight difference in that area. It seems more solid and less jiggly. My pants are also slightly looser although probably not visible yet to others. I am going to try to update as time passes (really!). At this point in time, I am cautiously optimistic and would recommend to others.
Prefer to not name