Best Plastic Surgeon - from All Angles - New York, NY

I had to get a sizeable lipoma removed from the...

I had to get a sizeable lipoma removed from the front of my arm and was on the lookout for the right doctor. Given that I'm very prone to keloids, I knew I wanted to go to a plastic surgeon who could perform minimally invasive surgery since I didn't want a bad scar. The surgery was painless and not as scary as I thought it would be. Even during surgery, Dr. Engler and his assistant went out of their way to make me feel at ease by distracting me with good conversation. Most importantly, I barely have a scar!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

New York Plastic Surgeon

After much research and having gone to a couple of consultations, I knew I found the right doctor with Dr. Engler. He instantly made me feel comfortable. He was very personable, knowledgeable, very straightforward, and clearly had the credentials to back him up. After going in for my procedure and a follow up visit, I have to say that I'm tremendously satisfied with Dr. Engler. His two staff members were also beautiful, inside and out! They always welcomed me (and other clients) with top notch customer service. My entire experience there was great. Everything from Dr. Engler's bedside manners, my interactions with his staff, the surgery, and making me feel comfortable about the procedure was of top notch quality. Dr. Engler exceeded every standard that defines a great physician in my book. I wish I could clone Dr. Engler and his staff and have them be one of the physicians I have to see regularly. If I ever have to get another procedure done, I would not hesitate for one moment to go back to him. I highly recommend Dr. Engler. You will not be disappointed.