Permanent Lip Aug 8 Yrs & Counting! - New York, NY

After years of dumping good $ into temporary...

After years of dumping good $ into temporary fillers for my lips (& making tons of doctors very wealthy in the process) & researched options w/ the permanent filler, Silikon1000. I went to various consultations in New York City, and ended up going with Dr. Frank. I am so happy I did. I worked with Dr. Frank for six months to achieve the look I wanted on my lips. Yes, it took six months! What some people don't understand, is when working with silicone 1000 you need to have someone very skilled with the "micro droplet technique". Just A little at a time. Dr Frank slowly transformed my thin lips into gorgeous NATURAL looking lips- Nothing too big, just the perfect size for my face. He is a skilled artist and a skilled injector. My sessions were almost 9 years ago & my lips still look the same..... gorgeous...and more importantly, Ive had NO issues with nodules or lumps.... Absolutely no problems!! He was fantastic. I highly recommend Dr Frank.

Thanks for sharing your experience, DancinGurl. It sounds like slow and steady was the way to go. :)

Do you have any pics you can post? I'd love to see your results, if you don't mind sharing.
New York Dermatologist