It Was a Few Years Ago but Still a Nightmare - New York, NY

I found him online, wanted lip enhancement,...

I found him online, wanted lip enhancement, decided to try temporary. The "doctor" injected something into my lips leaving pimple-looking bumps around my lips. That aaas about it. $750 was WASTED like i never wasted it before. Not just wasted, but I still have little holes around my lips.
I tried to post my reviews online, but he threatened the online board owners with his lawyers and they just kept removing my reviews.
I still have the holes around my lips, a few years later.
There goes the "park ave. doctors" tale.
How cowardly of him to threaten the Real Self board if they published your bad results!!! I'm so glad that now they allowed it. I wonder why? Was there a change in the board? Anyway, thanks so much for the heads up about this doctor. Not all doctors are good unfortunately, but the important thing is to denounce the bad ones to help others from falling into their claws! I fell into such claws too and am bearing the bad results with a pain in my heart. At that time I had no place where to complain and couldn't afford an attorney to sue... :o(
Rosedala, it was likely another website.
Wow. Have you been able to go to a new doctor to get it reevaluated? That is terrible.

an update on my feelings about this

I thought about it and here is how I feel now: after that Dr. Antell's visit I lost ANY desire to do ANY plastic surgery ever again! I guess it's a good thing. Still wish I got back my $750 though.
Totally understand! Hang in there!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon