Dr. Liotta Does It AGAIN!! New York, NY

This is my THIRD procedure with Dr. Liotta...I...

This is my THIRD procedure with Dr. Liotta...I keep going back because she's so good! I have had lip aug twice before. Still, Dr. Liotta explained every step to me, showing me in the mirror as she went. We talked before every injection so I knew where it was going and why (asymmetry, etc.). At my request, she kept it subtle as my mouth is small and big blown up lips would look obviously fake.
Also, she gives you a numbing injection before hand, so I really did not feel anything! I had only had the cream and ice before.
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What did you have injected into your lips to plump them up?
I believe Voluma. I am going back in a week a so and I will confirm! Def not Restalyne, as that is what I've had previously and wasn't too happy with.
Sorry! It was Juvederm Ultra. 1 syringe. Very natural results.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bedside manner is what makes Dr. Liotta so damn special. She is the consummate professional, but still warm, friendly and so funny! She makes you feel comfortable and at ease even as she's sticking a needle in your face. :) You want to be friends with her; you want to give her your business. There's never a long wait; and any wait you have is in a private room where the procedure is done. The office is spotless, the staff and her assistant are all great too. She is the only place I'll go for cosmetic procedures from now on!!