Best Dr. for Lip Enhancement! - New York, NY

I ended up getting the Silikon1000 injection right...

I ended up getting the Silikon1000 injection right then and there at my consultation. There was no downtime whatsoever, I left his office and went straight to work. My lip was only a little bit swollen but the swelling didn't last long at all. I loved the results, and felt it was very natural looking.After 3 weeks I was able to go back for my follow up & second round. This time I did both lips and again couldn't be happier with the results.

Glad things turned out well for you. I'd love it if you would add some photos so we could see your results. :)

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I knew I wanted to get my lips done but had no idea where to start looking for a Dr. After doing some research online I came across Dr. Slupchynskyj. I decided to set up a consultation in his NYC office. I was very confident he was the Dr. I should go with. I have already referred one friend to him and expect to be giving out his offices phone number much more.Very very satisfied customer. If I plan to go bigger with my lips or get any other work done such as botox etc I will undoubtedly have Dr. S do all my work.