Best Dr. for Lip Enhancement! - New York, NY

I ended up getting the Silikon1000 injection right...

I ended up getting the Silikon1000 injection right then and there at my consultation. There was no downtime whatsoever, I left his office and went straight to work. My lip was only a little bit swollen but the swelling didn't last long at all. I loved the results, and felt it was very natural looking.After 3 weeks I was able to go back for my follow up & second round. This time I did both lips and again couldn't be happier with the results.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I knew I wanted to get my lips done but had no idea where to start looking for a Dr. After doing some research online I came across Dr. Slupchynskyj. I decided to set up a consultation in his NYC office. I was very confident he was the Dr. I should go with. I have already referred one friend to him and expect to be giving out his offices phone number much more.Very very satisfied customer. If I plan to go bigger with my lips or get any other work done such as botox etc I will undoubtedly have Dr. S do all my work.

Glad things turned out well for you. I'd love it if you would add some photos so we could see your results. :)