Best Lip Augmentation Doctor out There! - New York, NY

I never write reviews, this is my first one, I...

I never write reviews, this is my first one, I just want to say that I would not trust anyone else for my lips. I saw Dr Oleh Slupchynskyj 3 years back, for juvederm augmentation, and I was above and below happy with the results, and I feel it lasted for 2 ½ year. Then I went now, and he delivered the same results, and the best part is that no one notice anything, the lips look completely natural, just slightly more kissable :)

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the lip augmentation community.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon