Loved the Lashes but Not the Extra Hair! - New York, NY

I loved what Latisse did for my lashes, but I did...

I loved what Latisse did for my lashes, but I did not love getting lots of extra little lashes on the inside owners of my eyes and around the sides of my eyes--you really need to make sure the Latisse stays on your lash line only and the best way to insure success is to go straight to sleep after applying it.

Channing barnett

I adore Dr. Barnett! She is a truly wonderful and caring doctor and just a great person. I look forward to my appointments with her.

Wow, that is a great point you have made! Thanks for sharing with us about the extra (unwanted) growth you saw. It sounds like you are still using Latisse at this point. Is that right?

Sorry for my slow response Megan! I use Latisse every now and then---my lashes actually got too long, so right now, I apply it about once a week, just for good measure. I also have blue eyes, so even though I know it would take a lot of Latisse in my eyes to change my iris color, I don't want to push it too much.

Yeah, I think if you naturally have longer lashes it could send them into overdrive! Its good to know that you still see a difference (or at least I assume you do) with only using it once a week.