Please Don't Waste Your Money or Time

I had this done last May and would not wish this...

I had this done last May and would not wish this experience on my worst enemy. I had some acne scarring, for the most part very shallow and thought this would smooth out my skin. I had a Profractional microlaser peel at 30 microns done with very few positive results. The machine the doctor used on me is a Scition(hope I spelled that right) and I would avoid it. I have a high pain tolerance so the pain did not bother me, but what shocked me was how much I was bleeding. I left my doctors office looking like Freddy Kruegger. Expect to be red, swollen and peeling for several days following. After the doctor was done performing the procedure he covered my face in a thick vaseline goop and when I got home and looked in the mirror various spots had pooled with blood. I was a mess.

In the months following, none of my acne scars have improved the only change to my skin was: strange line marks on my forehead, enlarged pores, and broken capillaries along my nose. I also have this weird triangle indention on my chin. I wish I could get the before and after pics from the doctor. In two months after the procedure, I look five years older. I lost collagen in my skin. I know this story is similar to many on here and I wanted to share a list of things that have helped me repair the damage.
1. To fix the lines on my forehead, I have been wearing the silicone pads and they have helped lessen them. I wish I started using these earlier. The brand I buy is called Smart Sense Silicone Pad Scar Treatment.
2. To fix the enlarged pores I got the Oil of Olay spinning facial brush and it has helped reduce the size of them. I also use this great mask Natural Image care, its the triple action frosting peel.
I also ended up getting Botox because of the loss of collagen my skin started getting fine lines in my forehead, before this procedure I had never even considered Botox and now I need it to cover up the damage done by this.

Procedure caused enlarged pores, broken capillaries, loss of collagen and scarring.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us, sorry you are not happy with your treatment :(

Appreciate you sharing some tips for others, and glad they helped resolve some of your issues.