Evolastin - New York, NY

In October 2011, I had the evolastin procedure...

In October 2011, I had the evolastin procedure performed by Dr. Lori Brightman at the Laser and Skin Surgery Center New York. I am extremely pleased with my result. My skin looks smooth and tighter. Dr. Brightman performed the procdure at the center and I was able to take a bus back to my apartment within the hour. I had very little down time and resumed my normal activities within a day. I had mild bruising which could be covered up with make-up. 6 months after the procedure my face has never looked better. I would highly recommend this procedure.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

In my case, I had swelling and bruising for 4 month. My bumps looks like permanent. Two dermatologists recommended me to remove the bumps:( good luck! Please keep me updated on your progress. Thanks!
Hi,

Just had eprime today. Wondering how long should I expect the facial swelling to subside? How about the bumps on my face? My derm told me it may take about a week.
Thx.
Hello, Which device was used for this procedure? Have you had any anestetic injected? Thanks!
It was great to see this. I am very interested in this procedure. Do you feel that it was worth the cost?