The Eyes Have It; and Affirmation of Laser Surgery and Post Operative Care - New York, NY

I would put the decision to have laser eye surgery...

I would put the decision to have laser eye surgery among the top 10 choices in my life. My goal was to be free of glasses, contacts cleaning solutions and all that other nonsense. The freedom I've achieved is extremely rewarding. Dr. Chynn at Park Avenue Laser delivered what was promised with panache and verve. Even post operative, his staff has been quite attentive to my needs these past few years. I recently came in with a bit of dry eye and blurring. Turned out the oil to water ratio in my tears was too low to retain moisture on my eye. Doctor Chynn prescribed the correct medicine and the condition has improved considerably. So he's not just a laser specialist, he's an overall good doctor to have in your corner for all your vision needs.

New York Ophthalmologist

I think the rating reflects the doctor's proficiency in these areas. I chose Dr. Chynn after walking by his office and seeing him preform a procedure live on a TV monitor he had set up in his glass-walled surgery room.

Glad to hear your surgery went well. What level of correction was achieved?