I've never been comfortable with my overly large inner labia - Dr. Colen is Amazing!!! - New York, NY

I've never been comfortable with my overly large...

I've never been comfortable with my overly large inner labia. I went to Dr. Colen because she has an intimate 40-year history with vaginal reconstruction. I was not kept waiting for the consultation appointment at all and her office staff is consummately professional. During the consult Dr. Colen took an hour with me to describe the history of the procedure, her history with the procedure and then what she planned to do. I'm a pretty indecisive person but I booked the surgery right after the consult as I had no doubts she was the right surgeon for me.

The procedure was a little longer than expected due to my inner labia being asymmetrical, but Dr. Colen and her PA, Tara, just chatted casually with me the whole time, taking any nerves out of the equation. Afterwards, they were extremely available to me-- I actually work in the field and I have *never* seen a surgeon this concerned about and responsive to her patients. That extends to Tara, too-- just amazingly communicative and patient.

My results are awesome. I feel so good about the way my labia look. I am still healing but I can already wear certain underwear and bathing suits I never could before without pain and self-consciousness. It's so liberating and I only wish I'd done it sooner. I could have gotten so neurotic about this whole thing (just my nature) but I really felt like I was taken care of the whole time and they really cared about giving me an amazing result and making me comfortable. I can't recommend Dr. Colen/this procedure enough! I don't think I realized how much that extra skin was affecting me physically and mentally until it was gone, and good riddance!!
New York Plastic Surgeon