Juvederm Tear Trough -New York, NY

I have dine restylane under my eyes for years. not...

i have dine restylane under my eyes for years. not a problem, ever! the last time my dr. , a ny dermatologist decided to inject me with juvederm in the tear through. she wasn't going to say it was juvederm and i adked why not resylane? she said it would be better for the tear through. results a real disaster! i had lumps and tyndall which i never had with restylane. it took me 4 rounds of hyaluronidase for the bumps, but i am awfully discolored. i saw 5 doctors ( 3 dermatologists, a plastic surgeon, an oculoplast) and they all said NEVER inject juvederm in the tear through! do not let anyone inject you with juvederm under the eyes under no circumstance...
New York City Dermatologist

Hi Angel, I plan to have my tear troughs filled and my doctor uses belotero. I have faith that this horrible experience will be a distant memory for you. Sorry to hear :(

Oh wow, sorry you have had to deal with all of this.  Sounds like an expensive correction.  Are you going to try restylane or are you done with under eye fillers?

i am going to try restylane even though i am conflicted since i am still discolored. however, the hollows are worse than ever bc hyaluronidase dissolved my own hyaluronic acid as well. i have appointment with a new dermatologist on Monday, trying to find out if chemical peels would help me... it is an expensive problem indeed!

I'll be thinking about you Monday, please let us know how it goes!

Any updates from your appointment?