Absolutely not worth it - New York, NY

Had a few sunspots zapped. (Cost $500) Way more...

Had a few sunspots zapped. (Cost $500) Way more expensive than any other med spa, but I figured this was done by the doctor himself so maybe that's better. (To be determined.) Staff was super nice, doctor was professional, but not very forthcoming with a lot of things, that I felt I was literally pulling out of him. I don't know yet if the treatment was worth it, but I also had a consult about possible flank lipo and got quoted an exorbitant amount, and I am New Yorker, who is by no means a stranger to "Fifth Avenue" pricing.

You might as well throw money out the window

I basically have zero changes to my few sunspots, and while you're supposed to see them darkening and then they slough off, it's like the Dr. literally did nothing. I called to tell them that while 2 were getting darker, the right side of my face was exactly the same. They replied "Well it's not a science, come back for another treatment." Um, no thanks. Do not go here for IPL, or lipo for that matter.

Photos

Over a week and this doctor absolutely lowered the IPL intensity on one side of the face, as it has zero results. I know he did for a fact, because right after when I called to tell them that one side had brown pigmentation as is the standard after IPL, the other side had absolutely no redness, no pigmentation, sip, zero, nada.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon