Invisalign Almost Done! - New York, NY

Mines was a hard case according to my dentist.at...

mines was a hard case according to my dentist.at first it was supposed to be 1 year but after refinement it added6 months. I'm on my last 3 trays but might need another refinement :( but I guess it was because I wasn't a good patient all the time. Sometimes I went hours not wearing my trays which def makes a difference. So if you going to invest on this treatment make sure you follow instructions and not try to cheat since you will only be cheating yourself. I really don't like the buttons because they are very obvious. Also trays smell no matter how much you brush them... I wish trays were changeable every week instead of 2. Also make sure you get scanned for your trays instead of molded... It makes a huge difference in the way trays fit. My first year I was molded but for refinement I was scanned and the trays fit perfectly!

2nd refinement

So as expected I'm on my 2nd refinement because of my overbite which doesn't bother me but bothers my dentist and my stubborn canines. 15 aligners were added to my treatment and right now I'm on #4. I really don't feel any pressure with the new aligners so I'm not sure if it's really working but I guess my dentist knows best. I just want to be done already. I've lost weight because I don't snack as I used to because I don't want to take off the aligners. :/
Here are some pics. Although they look much better in person than in pics for some reason.
Kakosian

Very easy going. staff is great