It Works but Results Can Be SCARY!! - New York

I had hyaluronidase injected to dissolve juvederm...

I had hyaluronidase injected to dissolve juvederm that was not good for my under eye area and causing puffiness and discolouration, without properly filling the tear troughs. Effects of the hyaluronidase were quite drastic. dissolved away a lot of my own HA i believe and left terrible grooves. not a great result so i had restylane injected within 48 hours to fill the grooves. resty has filled in the areas nicely but there is still some discolouration, perhaps bc my skin is now very thin from all of this an muscle is showing through the skin. hopefully that aspect will improve in time.

update

things have settled a bit. but i would say that if you can live with your filler results, do that rather than get hyalase

disappointed

well after dissolving all the juvederm and my own HA with hyalase to get rid of some puffiness and slight tyndall effect i now had restylane injected. the tyndall effect is still there - seems MUCH worse since the hyalase. in fact what I believe happened is the hyalase dissolves everything and leaves the skin so thin that the muscle shows through dramatically whatever filler you put under there. anyway, quite disillusioned and disappointed though hope this will settle in time

HYALASE NOT GOOD FOR COLLAGEN - FACT

I would like to add that although doctors seem to deny it - OF COURSE HYALASE HAS A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON COLLAGEN. IT DISSOLVES HA, WHICH IS A NATURAL MEANS OF BINDING COLLAGEN IN THE SKIN. THIS HAPPENS TO BE A FACT. YES, A MEDICAL FACT THAT DOCS DON'T KNOW ABOUT. HYALASE IS THEREFORE OBVS NOT GOOD FOR COLLAGEN.

DOCTORS SHOULD WAKE UP AND GIVE SERIOUS WARNINGS BEFORE INJECTING HYALASE.

evidence that dissolving HA and collagen are linked

still very disappointed

well I would firstly love to thank all the doctors out there who told me there would be no harm at all in using this "enzyme", and that it could not affect my own HA or collagen. YES I AM BEING SARCASTIC. I cannot believe that certain doctors are so ignorant and disinterested in their own fields that they would say such things.
hyaluronidase DOES dissolve your own HA and destroys your own collagen and elastin. in fact it is known as an AGING agent. YES that is correct, it is scientifically and medically known to be associated with AGING skin (google "hyaluronidase" and "ageing" if you don't believe me), AND YET DOCTORS WHO ARE PERFORMING ANTI-AGING PROCEDURES ARE INJECTING THIS STUFF WITHOUT TELLING THEIR PATIENTS ANY OF THIS!!! DISGUSTING!!!! I am so disillusioned and my under eye area is ruined - so thanks again ignorant doctors!!