Chelsea Eye Resolved My Restylane Disaster - New York, NY

Lynn Wojton, RN saved my eyes, health & sanity...

Lynn Wojton, RN saved my eyes, health & sanity from a Restylane disaster. A month ago I had Restylane injected by a PS in Bev Hills to correct the hollows around my eyes. After a black eye and 3 weeks of severe pain and swelling, I ended up with a horrible worm-like bulge under my left eye by my nose, obstructing my nasal passage. I also had areas in my upper eyelid which felt like stones pressing up against my eyeball not to mention the sharp shooting headaches. I knew I had to have the Restylane dissolved. After much research, I called Chelsea Eyes in NYC for their knowledge of fillers around the eyes. Amy was so comforting and reassuring and recommended Lynn Wojton RN, a highly skilled injector, to assess my issue.

Lynn immediately noticed the bulge & the overfilled upper eyelid & very conservatively injected hyaluronidase in the proper spots to dissolve. I immediately felt my nasal passage opening back up & tremendous relief in my eyelid. It's now been a week and that ugly bulge is gone & I have a normal contour. No more headaches & I can breathe again. Thanks to Lynn, I can finally get back to my normal life!

Update - 2 Months

The pain & pressure came back but not as bad as before. The original PS injected so much filler that I had to go back to Lynn several times to have more dissolved. As I said, she is very conservative and she didn't want to inject too much at once. The pain is much more tolerable now that a considerable amount of filler is gone. There's not much more that can be done at this point to alleviate the rest of the pain. The PS went needle happy and injected so much filler in so many directions that it is impossible to pinpoint all of it. During the procedure, I asked him why he was injecting so much more on my left side and he said I was much more hollow on that side. I trusted him and now I'm suffering the consequences.
Lynn Wojton, RN

Ouch, the overfill sounds painful!  Glad you had it corrected and are feeling better.

You have no idea. The headaches were unreal (never have I had anything like it) & I seriously felt like my eye was going to pop out of it's socket from the pressure & that my nose was going to collapse. I contemplated going to the ER several times but I don't have health ins so I just put up with the pain in complete agony. I don't know how the hospital would even treat this sort of thing. Lynn worked wonders but I'm not 100%. Not sure how to move forward to make a full recovery.
Ugh that sounds terrible!  Glad you got some help and are making progress.