Could Not Be Happier with my Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty! New York, NY

I had a deviated septum and was having a hard time...

I had a deviated septum and was having a hard time breathing and needed to get this fixed. As well as the septoplasty, I had rhinoplasty as well. My nose was not straight and too masculine. I asked for a natural, smaller more feminine nose and this is exactly what I received. I couldn't be happier with my results!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. S for rhinoplasty and septoplasty and am extremely happy about the results. I had been looking around for a doctor to do this procedure for a long time and after 3 years of searching I chose Dr.S after my first appointment with him. He is very professional and very informative with every step of the process. The recovery from this was so much better then I could imagine, there was little pain or discomfort, and was very speedy. The swelling from this procedure went down very quickly as well and now that I am approaching my 6 month mark I am very pleased with how natural my nose looks and how well I can breath now! Thanks Dr.S!

How long did it take for your to breathe better? How long did it take for inner swelling to go down completely ?? Glad you are happy with your results!

I'm glad you're so happy with your results. Breathing is also a great bonus! :0) Thanks for sharing your experience with us.