Mentally Just Needed to Deal with my Baldness - New York, NY

The motivation to get the FUE Procedure was just...

The motivation to get the FUE Procedure was just to finally take action on an issue that was clearly weighing on my, not only physically, but physiologically. We can all relate to that. Thats why we're here reading this. I've only had the procedure like 11 days ago, but so far, the mental healing that's gone on has been worth it hands down. Actually taking the step and dealing with it really has helped take that weight off the shoulders.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

The thing I liked most about Dr Frank was that we spend quite a few hours on facetime getting to know each other. He really took the time to explain to me how it all works, and listen to the complete spectrum of why I was looking for a solution. This was huge because you can't really talk to very many people about the issue.. Or at least I couldn't. After being accepted as a client, the procedure was super easy, and actually pretty fun in many ways. His staff is absolutely top notch, and so is all of their tastes in music!

Thank you for posting your review, I am glad that you are finding some peace mentally since you had your treatment. Was it painful? How long did the procedure  take?