I could not get rid of the extra flab on my stomach and hips - Great Liposuction Results - New York, NY

No matter what I did I could not get rid of the...

No matter what I did I could not get rid of the extra flab on my stomach and hips. I am in decent shape and workout 2-3x a week. I tried a million diets and nothing was really working. I finally came to the conclusion that I was not going to be able to do this on my own. I went for a few plastic surgery consultations and eventually had the liposuction of my stomach and hips about 6 months ago. I had it performed at Dr. Schwartz's office and couldn't be more pleased with the results and the experience itself. The procedure lasted about 2 1/2 hours and I went home a few hours later. I felt pretty sore the first night but the next day I felt much better and was back to work in 5 days. I noticed a big difference right away but it took a few weeks until all the swelling disappeared. I'm really glad I did this and would recommend it without a doubt!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz is the epitome of what a good doctor should be. He answered all my questions, gave me an honest idea of what to expect and he was right on. He is smart, funny, and was around whenever I needed him, including after his office was closed. I would recommend him to anyone looking to do this procedure. You will get a great result and have your hand held throughout!