We Trust Our Faces In Dr. S Hands! - New York, NY

Our most recent visit with him was about two weeks...

Our most recent visit with him was about two weeks before last New Years’ Eve — wanting to look our best for the holiday celebrations and, collectively, very much achieving this goal.

Hi New York,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Gylcolic Peel community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

My husband and I both swear by Dr. S methods and have visited with him, successfully, numerous times in the past five years for various facial (non-surgical) procedures. His staff is helpful and courteous, while he himself is easygoing, trustworthy, and personable... a rare trio of attributes to be found in any one doctor. My husband and I are confident in his skills and medical expertise or else we would not continue to trust our faces to him.