Skin Rejuventation With Glycolic and V-Beam - New York, NY

I had a series of glycolic skin peels combined...

I had a series of glycolic skin peels combined with a V-Beam Laser treatment after. This totally rejuvenated my skin making it appear smooth and minimized the pores to give me a younger appearance with a more even skin tone. The result was so wonderful and the skin improved with each treatment. I have also done other skin improving procedures with Dr. Green and am always thrilled with the results.

I'd love to hear a little more about the details of the procedure. How many peels did you have, and how much time was in between each peel? Did you have to wait a certain amount of time after your peel series to do the V Beam?

yes you have to wait at least 2 weeks between the peel and V beam. In do both procedures 3 ton4 times per year. Agterwards my skin is growing and so smooth, These treatments radically changed the texture of my skin Pat Christodoulou

That is good to hear! What were you originally seeing in your skin that you wanted treated? For example, was it fine lines, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, etc?

New York Dermatologist

She is a fabulous doctor who does not over treat a problem area. She is conservative and spot on in treating any type of skin problem. She has done everything for me from Restalyne treatments to treating acne cysts. She performs all treatments with great care and knows exactly which treatment is necessary for almost every skin problem. Pat Christodoulou